Getting admission in Norway Universities is every student’s desire. They offer a range of subjects and have high-class education standards. These facts attract millions of students around the globe to be able to seek admission in universities in Norway. However, some individuals are let down by the high finances they require for admission. Pakistani students are always looking out for scholarships in Norway to complete their higher studies. It is a dream come true for many of them. There are hundreds of Norway Scholarships that allow Pakistani students to study further abroad and gain the highest of skills. Norway is known as a very expensive country to reside in but all these matters of finance can be solved if you apply for scholarships in Norway to pursue your further education. If you are also a Pakistani student who is interested in gaining knowledge about Norway scholarships then this article is for you to benefit from. There is a list of innumerable Norway scholarships listed below for your ease. Read about bank account requirements for Norway student visa
Canterbury University Scholarship – CWF Hamilton and Co Ltd Master’s Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering – Norway Scholarships for Pakistani Students
This scholarship is awarded by the University of Canterbury for all Pakistani students who wish to study Mechanical engineering abroad. It is also available for all other international students. It was first started in the year 2000 and had been a massive success since then. The University of Canterbury is great exposure for students of Pakistan to pursue their degree in mechanical engineering.
- Post Graduate: This is a degree that is offered to the international students who wish to apply for Post-graduate.
- This scholarship will support the Master’s degree of Mechanical engineering for you. It will give an award of $16,500 to the applicant.
- You must apply online from University of Canterbury’s web page 8 weeks before the applications will close. Its tenure of for one year.
- It is available annually for the students who wish to apply for scholarships in Norway.
The University of Canterbury will look into two major things before giving admission to the applicant:
- The overall academic achievement and the potential to be able to contribute in the field of research at the University of Canterbury.
- The application will be available from 10th December onwards therefore, by 10th December, the candidate must obtain all the documents of his final confirmed grades.
- He must also have fulfilled all the requirements of English Language tests.
- He must also have his Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering to be eligible for this scholarship.
- This application form will close on the 15th of October, 2019.
University of Oslo Scholarship – The International Summer School Scholarships at the University of Oslo for Pakistani Students – Scholarship in Norway for Pakistani Students
The University of Oslo is offering mind-blowing scholarships in Norway for Pakistani students. For all those who wish to pursue their bachelor’s or master’s degree can apply for this to seek a lot of benefits. It allows the students to seek summer classes for Graduate and Under-graduate programs.
- It will cover all the tuition expenses and the expenses of transport and books. It will also pay for the expenses of traveling from the University of Oslo to your homeland. Summer school starts in June.
- Under-graduate: All the citizens from Pakistan are applicable to apply for this scholarship for their undergrad degree.
- Graduate degree: It is also available to apply for the Graduate degree.
- The university accepts applications till the 1st of February every year.
- If you wish to be capable of applying for this scholarship then you must have a very strong academic background. Furthermore, your previous completed degree must be relevant to thee course that you will apply for.
Science and Law Scholarships at the Cornell Law School – Cornell Law School Scholarships – Norway Scholarships for Pakistani Students
It is a fully funded scholarship in Norway awarded by the Cornell law school who wish to pursue their law degree in Norway. It is a great opportunity for students of Pakistan to avail this through Norway scholarships. It is available for under-graduation, graduation and doctoral programs for students.
- Undergraduate: The candidate of undergraduate must be under or at least 24 years of age.
- He must be proficient in English language and have had studied courses in English Language before.
- The applicant must have a percentage of at least 75 percent before with two recommendation letters from the school he attended before.
- Post-graduate: The candidate applying for a master’s degree must be less than or equal to at least 30 years of age.
- He must hold the score of the Law College. 75 percent of marks are required for this degree and must have a hold over research programs for the benefit.
- It allows a full scholarship on tuition fee with the expenses of health and accommodation covered for the student.
- All the accurate details and documents must be submitted to the university before the deadline ends.
- The deadline for this application expires on the 30th of November, 2019.
F A Hayek Scholarship in Economics or Political Science – University of Canterbury Scholarship – Norway Scholarship for Pakistani Students
For all the individuals who are looking forward to seek economics or political science scholarships in Norway then this is the right place. It allows you to pursue your degree in Norway with scholarships granted by the University of Canterbury.
- It is applicable for an honors or master’s degree in economics and political science.
- The student who wishes to apply must have studied this course first in any university with a weight of 0.75-1.50 EFTS. This program must also include a research component which has 30 points.
- It has a worth of $16,500 which will be rewarded on either the first or the second year of the master’s program.
- You can apply for this scholarship online before the deadline with positive results and documents from your educational background and requirements from the university.
- This application will be available till the 15th of October, 2019.
Edward and Isabel Kidson Scholarship – University of Canterbury Scholarship – Scholarship in Norway for Pakistani students
These grants are given as scholarships in Norway for the Pakistani students to pursue their degrees. It is specially recommended for those individuals who want to pursue their post-graduation degree in mathematics or physics.
- The student must be must with doctoral research in physics and mathematics. It has a tenure of 3 years and the amount of scholarship will be $6000 per annum.
- The deadline for this scholarship will expire on the 1st of October 2019.
Nord University Postdoctoral Fellowship in Molecular Ecology – Norway scholarships for Pakistani students – scholarships in Norway for Pakistani students
The Nord University is offering a multi-year Postdoctoral cooperation in atomic biology for students. This is another exciting scholarship in Norway for Pakistani students to benefit from. It is awarded to all international students who wish to pursue their post-doctoral research in the Nord University.
- Fellowship is awarded in molecular ecology is available at the Faculty of Biosciences and Aquaculture, Nord University (Bodø, Norway) from January 1th, 2019.
- The applicant should hold a PhD degree in the field of atomic nature, biological genomics, marine biology or related controls.
- Commonsense involvement in atomic science and populace hereditary qualities is required. Learning and involvement in zooplankton is required just as involvement with bioinformatics investigations.
- Capability in oral and composed English is basic and must be archived by either the Norwegian Advanced education Passageway Capability or globally perceived endorsements, for example, TOEFL, IELTS, APIEL or comparable.
- Learning of a Scandinavian language will be advantageous for the position.
- You apply for this situation by tapping on the connection beneath: Apply Applications must be submitted electronically by fifteenth November.
- Introductory letter delineating the competitor’s appropriateness for this position, significant experience and how she/he will add to the fruitful usage of the undertaking.
- It must also include guaranteed duplicates of scholastic degree transcripts and some other significant capabilities. All reports must be transferred as connections to the electronic application structure.
- 15th November. 2019 is the deadline for applying for the scholarship.
Frank and Doris Bateson Memorial Graduate Scholarship at the University of Canterbury – Norway scholarships for Pakistani students
The Pakistani students can benefit from the Frank and Doris Bateson Memorial Graduate scholarship from the University of Canterbury. The scholarships in Norway can be very advantageous for Pakistani students if they apply for it right on the time. The post-graduate students in Astronomy and Astro Physics can benefit from this scholarship.
- This scholarship will be available for the students who wish to enroll for the Postgraduate degree at the University of Canterbury. It will be available for MSc part two or PhD part 1.
- The applied candidate must have a degree in the mentioned subjects. You must fill the completed form with all the mentioned documents before the deadline.
- The deadline for this scholarship ends on the 15th of October 2019.
PhD Fellowships at Chr. Michelsen Institute (CMI) in Norway, 2019 – Scholarships in Norway for Pakistani Students
The Chr. Michelsen Establishment (CMI) is charmed to offer three PhD possibility to direct investigate in the structure of the accompanying NORGLOBAL research ventures, supported by the Exploration Chamber of Norway (RCN). Partnerships are accessible for Worldwide understudies. CMI is a free advancement research organization in Norway.
- English is the working language of the tasks and at CMI, and up-and-comers must be capable in English. Learning of different dialects (for example French, Arabic) is a preferred position.
- Master’s in one of the accompanying orders: humanities, political theory, advancement considers, history, topography.
- The candidate must have a Scholastic or reasonable experience from applicable fields and has got Great relational abilities. He must also be Imaginative and inventive.
- The degree level of the scholarship is PhD.
- They acknowledge applications by means of email to: opportunities at-cmi.no. The candidate must refer to “PhD 2019 + venture name” in the subject field.
- A short letter of inspiration clarifying why you apply for a PhD and how you intend to approach the exploration inside the structure of the particular task will be needed.
- The letter ought to likewise depict parts of your instructive foundation and experience that would be of an incentive for the venture. It must include a CV including run down of distributions.
- The deadline for applying is December 1st
ConceptLab Visiting Fellowships at the University of Oslo in Norway – scholarship in Norway for Pakistani students – Norway scholarships at University of Oslo
The ConceptLab at the College of Oslo is welcoming applications for ConceptLab Visiting Cooperation for the year 2019. Partnerships are accessible for Global and Norwegian understudies. ConceptLab’s motivation is to encourage synergistic research on applied building.
- Degree Level: This is a fellowship program.
- ConceptLab got subsidizing for a 5-year Toppforsk venture from the Norwegian Exploration Board. ConceptLab additionally gets support from IFIKK and the Workforce of Humanities at the College of Oslo.
- The Shared Visiting Cooperation plot is available to candidates who hold a scholarly position or are PhD Understudies.
- Shared visiting positions accompany a stipend of NOK 20 000 every month for as long as 3 months to help travel and convenience costs throughout the partnership.
- Visiting Colleagues are required to add to the scholarly condition of ConceptLab.
- Associations are accessible for Global and Norwegian understudies.
- Application methodology for Visiting Associations Applications should comprise of an introductory letter, Names, positions, associations and email addresses for two arbitrators.
- Deadline for the scholarship is October, 31st. 2019.
Guardian Trust Master’s Scholarship in Commerce in University of Canterbury – Norway scholarships for Pakistani students
This scholarship is offered by The University of Canterbury for the students of Pakistan to benefit from the scholarships in Norway. It will help to pursue your master’s degree in Commerce at the University of Canterbury.
- The scholarship is tenable for up to 120 points of enrolment, by a student enrolled full-time or part-time in a program for a master’s degree in the Faculty of Commerce at the University.
- Deadline for the application is 15th October 2019.
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Biophysics of Cell Motility at University of Bergen (UiB) in Norway – Norway scholarships for Pakistani students
College of Bergen (UiB) is offering Postdoctoral Cooperation in Biophysics of Cell Motility to examine in Norway. Pakistani candidates are qualified to apply for this association. The primary objectives of the positions are to qualify the effective possibility for expert top positions. The College of Bergen (UiB) is a universally perceived research college with in excess of 14,000 understudies and near 3,500 workers at six resources.
- Degree Level: Partnership is accessible to seek after Postdoctoral program.
- Accessible Subject: Cooperation is accessible to seek after Biophysics of Cell Motility.
- The accompanying criteria must be met with the end goal for candidates to be qualified for grant. The up-and-comer must hold a PhD degree in biophysics, organic chemistry, or a related control, or have presented their doctoral paper for assessment inside the end date of the application.
- It is a condition for arrangement that the paper is affirmed. The candidate must have a reputation of brilliant logical distributing.
- The effective candidate must have involvement in biophysical portrayal of proteins and have useful involvement in at any rate two of the accompanying: fluorescence (specifically TIRF/STED), electron, or nuclear power microscopy.
- Involvement in basic science strategies, specifically X-beam crystallography, SAXS, as well as cryo-EM is a favorable position. The up-and-comer ought to be capable in spoken and composed English.
- Deadline of the scholarship application is March, 31st. 2019.
UC College of Engineering International Scholarship at University of Canterbury – Norway scholarship for Pakistani Students
This scholarship in Norway has been specifically made for the top scholars of Pakistan to benefit from. It allows the students to complete their undergraduate degree of Engineering at the University of Canterbury.
- Beneficiaries must be full-expense paying global understudies. Candidates may not be residents of New Zealand or Australia; or Lasting Inhabitants of Australia; or holders of New Zealand living arrangement class visas.
- Candidates more likely than not finished a college entrance-level capability that licenses passage into a UC college degree program before the end date for applications for the grant.
- By the end date for their application, a candidate more likely than not connected to the College for admission to the BE (Hons) program.
- It awards for a scholarship of $15000.
- It has two deadlines depending on the two sessions; #1st October, 2019 and 1st March 2020.
Doctoral Research Fellowship in Literature, Cognition and Emotion at University of Oslo in Norway – scholarships in Norway for Pakistani students
A Doctoral Exploration Association (SKO 1017) in “Writing, literature and emotion” is accessible at the Division of ILOS at the University of Oslo. Pakistani candidates can apply for this partnership. The College of Oslo, is the most established, biggest and most lofty college in Norway, situated in the Norwegian capital of Oslo. UiO pulls in understudies and scientists from everywhere throughout the world.
- A decent order of English is required for all understudies going to the College of Oslo. Global understudies; PhD examine colleagues and post-doctoral research colleagues who are not local speakers of English, must record their capability in English by taking one of the accompanying universally perceived tests.
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent in Comparative Literature, Nordic literatures or any national literature taught at ILOS. Candidates with MA degrees in drama, media studies, art history or psychology will also be taken into consideration if their doctorate project clearly relates to the strands of research outlined above.
- Association is accommodated the doctoral program at the College of Oslo
- Deadline is March 22nd.2019.
Grant Lingard Scholarship- University of Canterbury Scholarship – Scholarships in Norway for Pakistani students
This Norway scholarship is available for students of Pakistan. It allows you pursue your degree in BFA. This degree is offered by the School of Fine Arts at the University of Canterbury.
- It gives scholarships to several students who want to pursue their degree in BFA. The applicants must possess an educational background of BFA.
- Full-time tuition fees at the New Zealand domestic rate
- The tenure of the scholarship is 1 year
- Closing Dates are 31 Oct 2019.
PhD Research Fellowship in Biomedical Engineering at University of Oslo in Norway – Scholarships in Norway for Pakistani Students
A Situation as PhD Exploration individual in biomedical designing is accessible at the Branch of Material science, College of Oslo. Norwegian and Pakistani candidates can apply for the partnership. The reason for the association is research preparing prompting the fruitful finishing of a PhD degree.
- Candidates must hold a Graduate degree or equal in biomedical designing, organic chemistry, or comparative inside the Normal Sciences and must have some involvement with portrayal techniques for cells or biomaterials.
- A decent direction of English is required for all understudies going to the College of Oslo. Pakistani understudies: PhD explore colleagues and post-doctoral research colleagues who are not local speakers of English, must record their capability in English by taking one of the accompanying globally perceived tests.
- Fellowship is tenable in biomedical engineering at the University of Oslo in Norway.
- Deadline is February 23rd. 2020.
Ph.D. Candidate in Neuroscience/Neuroplasticity at the University of Oslo in Norway – Scholarships in Norway for Pakistani Students
One position as PhD up-and-comer is accessible for a time of 3 years in the field of neuroscience/neuroplasticity at the Research facility of Neural Improvement and Optical Account (NDEVOR) at the College of Oslo, Staff of Medication, under the supervision of Teacher Joel Glover. Norwegian and Pakistani candidates can apply for this cooperation. The target of the partnership is research preparing prompting the fruitful culmination of a doctoral certificate.
Candidates must have MA degree proportionate to a Norwegian MA or a comparable degree in cutting edge science, with involvement in lab work and either a current foundation in neuroscience or a solid inspiration to seek after research in neuroscience. Fellowship is tenable in Neuroscience/Neuroplasticity at the University of Oslo in Norway.
Deadline is January 31st. 2020