Every year, Government of Australia announces variety of scholarships for talented and deserving students from all over the world in the field of economics and finance to pursue their degree program. Here is list of scholarships for the year 2017-2018;
Indonesia Global Leaders Scholarship at University of Queensland in Australia
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of the top university in Australia. University of Queensland is offering scholarships for talented students in undergraduate and postgraduate degree program. The focus of this scholarship is to provide Indonesian students a diversity of education in the field of economics, Business and finance. This scholarship will cover the tuition fee.
- Must be a citizen of Indonesia
- Students having high academic record are encouraged to apply.
- Student must hold bachelor’s degree from recognized university.
- Students who are currently enrolled in UQ are non-eligible.
- Student must have good command over written and speaking English language.
How to apply: Applicants should apply online through online application form.
Application Deadline: November. 2017
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
University of Melbourne, Australia is offering undergraduate scholarships for international students. The Melbourne university announced 50 scholarships to support talented students. This scholarship will cover 100% full-time tuition fee.
- Must be citizen of a country other than Australia
- Must have highly academic previous record
- Not taken any previous tertiary study
How to apply: Apply online through online application form.
Adelaide Institute of Business and Technology Scholarships
Adelaide Institute of Business and Technology (AIBT), Australia announces a number of scholarships for both international and national, talented and deserving students who want to get higher education in field of business.
- International students must have valid student Visa.
- Must be highly committed towards study.
- International students with minimum ILETS 5.5 will be acceptable.
How to apply: Fill online application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: September, 2017
Griffith University Postgraduate Business Scholarships
Griffith University offers master’s masters degree scholarships for both national and international students in Australia. This scholarship will cover total $10,000 offset against fees.
- Student must be a beginner not an existing student.
- Student should meet all the necessary requirements.
- Must be an Australian citizen or New Zealand citizen.
How to apply: Apply online through online application form.
Application Deadline: January, 2018
MBA Student Scholarship at The University of Queensland
The University of Queensland announces fourteen (14) scholarships for international and national students to pursue their master’s degree program in MBA. The focus of this scholarship is to provide students 25% discount on their course tuition fee.
- Student must meet all necessary requirements of scholarship.
- Student must provide 15-minutes video statement in which he/she will answer about their motivation, time management and how to make a work place a better place.
- Must provide their updated CV.
How to apply: Applicants will apply online through online application form.
Application Deadline: December, 2018
DJ Motors Honours Scholarship in Economics
The University of Tasmania offers a number of undergraduate scholarships for international students in the field of economics. This scholarship will cover $3,500 wage for course tuition fee.
- Students who are seeking admission in Economics in undergraduate program are eligible for this scholarship.
- Must meet admission requirements.
How to apply: Applicants must apply online through online application forms.
Application Deadline: October, 2017
ANU College of Business and Economics D. Brownbill Family Scholarship
Australian National University offers undergraduate scholarships to support national students having low socio-economic background who want to get financial help to get higher education in the field of economics. This scholarship award is valued at $6000.
- Must be an Australian citizen.
- Must be enrolled into a signal undergraduate program at the college.
- Must meet minimum requirements for ANU scholarship.
How to apply: Applicant must apply online through online application form.
Application Deadline: December, 2017
Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies & Statistics Master of Financial Economics Scholarship
ANU college of Business and Economics offers six scholarships in master of financial economics program for both national and international students in the field of Finance, economics and Statistics. This scholarship provides stipend of $10,000 per annum.
- Australian citizen or international student.
- Must enroll in master of Financial Economics.
How to apply: There is no online application process for this scholarship. Student will be selected on the basis of merit.
Master of Applied Economics Scholarships at The University of Adelaide
The University of Adelaide offers ten (10) scholarships for domestic and international students who are seeking admission in Master of Applied Economics. This scholarship will cover tuition fees up to AUD 10,000.
- Student not be a recipient of any other scholarship.
- Must be enrolled in University of Adelaide.
- Must achieved GPA 5.0/7.0.
How to apply: Applicants should apply by online application form.
Application Deadline: January,2018
University of Queensland Economics Scholarship
The university of Queensland offers domestic scholarships for talented students who are seeking admission in Bachelors of Economics program. This scholarship will provide $5,000 per year.
- Students who are willing to get admission in Bachelor of Economics in QU.
- Student with strong background in math and science are encourage to apply.
How to apply: Applicants can apply online or by post.
Application Deadline: November, 2017